Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference.
1. Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Just Cards Direct Limited, whose registered office is at Unit 5 Hallcroft Trade Centre, Hallcroft Road, Retford, Notts, DN22 7SS registered in England and Wales No.06087991 (the “Supplier”).
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2. Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- Credit/Debit cards will not be charged until the day your order is despatched.
- Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by personal cheque. Personal cheques must be cleared before your order is shipped.
- Every effort will be made to despatch your order within 1-2 working days.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Delivery charges are calculated on the destination. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each destination.
- In some circumstances, a signature may be required upon delivery.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address because there is no one available to receive the goods, the goods will be held at a local depot and you will be informed as to how you may collect the goods.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons beyond the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and alternative arrangements will be made.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
5. International Sales
- When ordering goods from the Supplier for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
6. Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel your order up until the time the order is despatched.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give notice to the Supplier by e-mail, telephone or fax, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects on the day of delivery. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below within 7 days.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the e-mail address or fax number shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
8. Limitation of Liability
- The Supplier’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If you are a business customer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
9. Data Protection
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
10. Applicable Law
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days).It will then be dealt with confidentially and effectively.
Company Registration Information
Registered Office Address:
Just Cards Direct Limited
Unit 5 Hallcroft Trade Centre, Hallcroft Road, Retford, Notts, DN22 7SS
Registered in England and Wales No. 06087991